Sunday, April 29, 2012

2 Brownie Recipe

I'll admit it, I love brownies.  They're are like the best food invented in the whole wide world.  Ok so maybe not, but they're still amazing.

Anyway, the one thing I don't like about brownies is the fact that you eat one, it tastes great, and then you have the whole darn pan staring at you, tempting you to pick up another.  I usually end up eating around six.


Put today I didn't want six.  So. . . I found a single serving recipe.  And may I just say, props to this recipe, because the 2 brownies I made tasted great.


Single-Serving Brownies
(makes, guess what, one serving!)

1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp apple sauce
2 Tbsp milk (or another liquid like coffee or milk)

Mix everything together until it looks likes your normal brownie mix.  Pop it in the microwave for around 1 minute and you're done.  (p.s. the brownies will be ready when the top is spongy on top, but still a bit gooey)


Believe me, brownies are even better when they only take 2 minutes to make!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment