Tuesday, May 8, 2012

B-B Brownies

There are some foods that I just don't like.

Foods like yogurt, avocado, and beans.


Yes, beans.

I want to like beans, I really and truly do, but I just don't.

At least most of the time.


B-B Brownies 
(can you guess what B-B stand for?)

Ingredients:
1 can black beans
1/3 cup melted butter
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon salt (skip if you use black beans with salt added)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup honey
3 lightly beaten eggs
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Procedure:
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Place everything, but the eggs and chocolate chips, in a food processor and blend until smooth.  Once smooth, fold in eggs and chocolate chips.  Pour batter into greased 9x9 pan and bake for around 30 minutes.  Make sure to let brownies cool before eating, because they actually taste better if you let them sit for a while.

Recipe for here


I might have to rethink my opinion on beans now.  Or maybe I'll only eat beans in desserts.


Yeah, that could work.

Anyway, you have to try these brownies.  They're fudgy bites of awesome-ness that you don't want to miss out on.

And did I mention they're healthy?  That's always a plus.







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment