Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chili Glazed Cod

Sometimes I think I could be a vegetarian.  But then I think about how much I love fish.


In my house, fish is big.  It's served often, and in many different ways.  And I'm always on the hunt for new and delicious recipes.

This recipe is one of my most recent finds.


Chili Glazed Cod



  • Nonstick vegetable oil spray
  • 1/4 cup Asian sweet chili sauce*
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
  • 2 tablespoons finely grated peeled fresh ginger, divided
  • 1 1/2 pounds cod
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry Sherry
  • 1 teaspoon Asian sesame sauce


  • Line rimmed baking sheet with foil. Coat with nonstick spray. Whisk chili sauce, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon ginger in small bowl. Place cod, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Spoon chili sauce marinade over and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
    Preheat broiler. Spoon any marinade remaining on baking sheet over cod. Broil cod without turning until browned in spots, 6 to 10 minutes, depending on thickness.  This recipe was inspired by this one


    This fish is so good that I bet it would taste good with anything, but i recommend some type of vegetables.

    But, whatever you want to serve this cod with, Enjoy It!

    Pin It!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment