Saturday, June 2, 2012

Single-Serving Strawberry Breakfast Cake

I have to say, I'm not a bacon and eggs for breakfast type of gal.



Don't get me wrong, those foods sound awesome. . . for dinner.


I usually tend to gravitate more towards the sweet side when it comes to the first meal of the day.



In my opinion, breakfast is the only meal where you can get away with eating something that tastes like dessert, and that should definitely not be wasted.

In fact, it should be embraced!  With a mini strawberry cake might I add.



The recipe for this cute little cake can be found here.  I recommend upping the strawberry amount.



Making sweets in the microwave never ceases to make me happy.  I just love that one second it's a big glob of raw batter, and the next it's a fluffy little individual cake!

And a cake that you can eat for breakfast?  Even better!

But the again, what food isn't made better by the fact that you can also somewhat healthfully eat it for breakfast?



Anyway, this cake is a snap to whip up and tastes mighty fine too.  Try it with whipped cream if you're feeling fancy, and gobble it up in 30 seconds flat, whether you leave it plain or not.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment