Thursday, July 26, 2012

Grilled Peach and Sausage Salad

If there's one thing I want to come of this post, it's you grilling up some peaches.


Sure, I want this awesome recipe to be made, and for one of the following pictures to be accepted by foodgawker (it's been way to long since that happened), but ultimately, you need, need, need to try grilled peaches.




They.  Are.  Amazing.

Everything you love in a peach... made even better!


Pair them with juicy grilled sausage and fresh greens, and boy, there is about to be a party in your mouth!

Grilled Peach and Sausage Salad
(makes 4 servings)

  • 4 peaches
  • 4 sausages of your choice, cut into slices (I used Trader Joes Chicken Apple Sausages)
  • Mixed greens of your choice
Cut peaches in half and spray lightly with olive oil.  Grill on medium high, flipping over once, until grill marks start to appear (3-4 minutes per side).  Grill sliced sausages on medium high heat, flipping once, until grilled marks appear (about 5 minutes per side).  Lay down a bed of greens on a plate and top with peaches and sausage.  Serve while sausage and peaches are still warm.



If you aren't already sold, I don't know what I'll do.

Maybe this picture will help.


Do you see that juicy little peach up front?

Don't you just want to sink your teeth in?


I know I do.  Or... did.  It's in my belly now.

But don't worry, you can still have something just as good.  All you need to do is follow the recipe above!

Revisited Recipe of The Day:




Barley, Farro, and Preserved Lemon Salad
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment